Monday morning...

I'm here, ready to serve my employer, but where are my responsibilities? Sure, I fix what's broken, get people and technology working, but what else? I was told there would be flying cars... No, not really.

I was told I'd be handling account management to some extent, I was told I'd be responsible for more, including rights management, and such, but... when? I was told I'd be working on the PC Image, but I have yet to see that either.

I cleaned up the messes here and things are running smooth. If this is all there is, This is not a fulfilling experience. I've had moments of happiness, and I've loved this role, but it seems that my co-worker simply doesn't want to share the tasks, make me part of the solution.

So, what's next for me if this is my trajectory?


Comments

Popular Posts